August 17, 2010

Trailers, Promos and Friends: Anjaana Anjaani


Promos for Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor's upcoming film, Anjaana Anjaani, have dropped. I hate hate myself for saying this, but I'm... disappointed. I wasn't thinking it was going to be a jovial-youthful film. The whole trailer centers around two strangers falling in love. Okay? Give me more than just that! Disappointed with what I've heard of the music too. Vishal-Shekhar must be experiencing the composer's version of writer's block? I'm not noticing a difference from I Hate Luv Storys. BUT! on the upside, and let the bias kick in, Priyanka's comedic timing helps make the movie look a little bit hilarious and I'll admit I chuckled a couple of times in this trailer.

OF COURSE Eros won't let me embed. I need to write to them about this. Here's the trailer, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it's an unoriginal story but I like the couple...they look very cute together. I actually liked one or two songs from the soundtrack. Especially Rahat's of course...I just love that guy. Anyways...we won't know how it is...until we watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete