November 26, 2009

Glitter-freakin'-ati Cont'd

So, it's bad when us 'regular' people to go to a party and find someone wearing something similar to us or the same shade or something, but I bet that feeling is 100 x's worse as a celeb., but it still happens to them. Here are some celebs who accidentally trended at Shilpa Shetty's Wedding Reception

THE PINK POSSE


Aishwarya Rai Bachchan w/ Poppa Big B [this is actually very adorable]


Juhi Chawla and Kangana Ranaut


Rani Mukherjee (stunning much?) and Sameera Reddy


Queenie Dhody Singh (socialite) and Mehr Jessia Rampal [both are SUCH lovely ladies and I am totally drooling over Mrs. Rampal's outfit!]

And the lady who was probably the most pissed of them all...

Mummy Shetty!

Next trend: The Kanjeevaram Kweens (so, I thought I was original w/ this title but looks like HHC has it too. Damn.)

Rekha and Jaya Pradha

Next up isn't really a trend but more-so a melange of socilites, designers, or famous names that don't fall into a certain category (that considered a socialite?)

Kalyani Chawla and Haseena Jethmalani (LOVE THEIR CLOTHES)


Designers Neeta Lulla and Nishka Lulla (whose lehenga is too damn cute even if it is a tad gaudy)


Monica Bedi [Such a sweet face, such a dark past... she intrigues me.]

Suchitra Pillai with hubby Lars Kjeldsen

This photo is my absolute favorite out of the entire reception:

Director Duo Abbas-Mustan

One of my life's goals is to find out a) if they even own anything aside from whit eb) the reason behind this insanity (is it superstition taken to the next level?)

Well, there you have it. I hope you enjoyed the faux-journey through Shilpa and Raj's wedding :)

...oh and Happy Turkey Day my fellow Umrikans!

[Photo sources: Hamara Photos, Pink Villa and High Heel Confidential]

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, Aishwariya's outfit is horrendous..does she have a stylist??

    -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with billu bhaiya horrible.. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to disagree, I enjoyed her outfit. It's poppin' and sort of reminds me a 90's throwback?

    ReplyDelete